|love and relationship blog logo|
The Love and Relationship Blog is all about developing a wholesome, fulfilling and exciting love-life and friendships.
You will get practical and fun tips that you can apply in your relationship to build trust, communication, empathy, respect,...
There is something here for everyone:
- everyone: relationship articles
- couples/ friends: relationship-building games
- couples/ dating/ trying out new friends: dating trivia
- preparing for a relationship/ friendship: virtual-relationship challenges
- singles: relationship checklists
I Relationship-building Games
Relationship-building games are just the thing to spice up your love-life and/ or friendships.
These games are designed to help build specific aspects of your relationship/ friendship, while providing fun and excitement.
A collection of fun and exciting games that will help you:
- handle tough issues in your relationship/ friendship
- re-ignite the passion in your love-life
- strengthen your relationship/ friendship
II Dating Trivia
If you're dating or trying to make a new friend, your main agenda is finding out whether the two of you are compatible. However, this doesn't mean that you overwhelm your date/ friend with countless questions as if it were an interrogation.
The solution is "dating trivia": fun and exciting trivia to help you discover the personality and character of your date/ friend without being pushy.
These fun and exciting trivia have many uses, including:
- for dates/ making new friends: discover whether you're compatible
- for dates/ making friends: exciting and fun way to enjoy your time together
- for couples/ friends: a check at regular intervals to find out whether you're drifting apart or drawing closer
III Virtual-relationship Challenges
If you're not yet in a relationship/ friendship, you don't have to wait until you do, to know whether it will work out or not. You can prepare for the relationship before-hand and make sure that it will last.
Virtual-relationship challenges will prepare you for the real thing, by acting out a virtual one.
Virtual-relationship challenges will:
- prepare for real relationships/ friendships
- overcome difficulties in making friendships/ getting into relationships
- provide fun and exciting challenges for those in friendships/ relationships
IV Relationship Checklists
Are you single? Then you definitely need relationship checklists before getting into any relationship/ friendship.
A relationship checklist will prepare you for relationships by guiding you in developing realistic expectations of relationships.
A checklist will help:
- singles: develop realistic expectations of relationships/ friendships
- couples/ friends: re-define their personal expectations in the relationship/ friendship
- dates/ making friends: evaluate their personal preferences of the ideal spouse/ friend
V Relationship Articles
Amazing and insightful articles that are guaranteed to transform your perspective on relationships/ friendships.
These are not just articles written for the sake of writing. Each article forms the basis of practical games, trivia, challenges and checklists, to be be applied in your relationship/ friendship.
Subscribe to my blog to get regular updates on these and more.